Resource that explores the following questions:
- What is ‘adult safeguarding’ and how does it affect each and every one of us?
- How do I recognise the signs and symptoms of abuse?
- What can I do if I suspect that someone is being harmed?
- What should I do if I believe someone is being harmed but the person asks me to keep the information confidential and take no action?
- What can I do to make it much less likely that a person might be harmed?
- How do I ensure that adult safeguarding is managed correctly in the context of the Mental Capacity Act 2005.