This toolbox, developed by Iriss in partnership with Coalition of Care and Support Providers in Scotland (CCPS), brings together a range of resources and knowledge relevant to an outcomes-focused approach in the social services. It includes:
- Tools and approaches taken by organisations across the sector to recording and measuring personal outcomes
- Evidence about an outcomes-focused approach including the challenges of recording and measuring personal outcomes
- Training materials to support those working in the social services community to work in an outcomes-focused way
- Examples of how data visualisation can be used to increase the accessibility of personal outcomes data
- A practical guide to making sense of qualitative outcomes data
The toolbox has been developed as part of a collaborative project between Iriss and partners across Scotland.
For more information or to contribute to the toolbox, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org