Service User and Carer Access
Part of the SSSC Practice Learning Qualification suite of learning objects,this resource is for everyone involved in educating and training social service staff and social workers, even though they may be involved in different ways and for different reasons. For example:
* service users and carers who are already involved in staff training and/or social work education or interested in becoming involved
* PLQ/PLQ(SS) assessors and mentors
* training and education providers
* academic staff with responsibility for service user and carer participation in their programmes
* other people with involvement in training and learning
The overall aim of this learning resource is to make the Practice Learning Qualification (PLQ) at Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF) Level 7 award more accessible for people who use services and for carers.
The resource is related to the 'Involving Service Users & Carers in Assessment' learning object and is supported by the learning object 'Supporting Learners with Diverse Needs'