Religious discrimination in Britain: a review of research evidence, 2000-10
Commissioned report by Equality and Human Rights Commission that aims to identify and review:
• Quantitative and qualitative evidence of religious discrimination
• Any evidence about whether religious discrimination is increasing or decreasing
• Any differences in evidence between England, Wales and Scotland
• ‘Islamophobia’ as a frame of reference for discrimination against Muslims
• Gaps in the existing research and statistical evidence.