Commissioned report by Equality and Human Rights Commission that aims to identify and review:
- Quantitative and qualitative evidence of religious discrimination
- Any evidence about whether religious discrimination is increasing or decreasing
- Any differences in evidence between England, Wales and Scotland
- 'Islamophobia' as a frame of reference for discrimination against Muslims
- Gaps in the existing research and statistical evidence.
Copyright © Equality and Human Rights Commission
Equality and Human Rights Commission