Infant mental health: a national picture 2012
Report that summarises the Infant Mental Health conference held in March 2012 in Irvine, Ayrshire.
It includes an introduction to infant mental health for professionals working with, or on behalf of, children and families in any capacity.
• Summaries of conference inputs, including presentations from Sir Harry Burns, Dr Christine Puckering and play@home
• Outlines of the key professionals
• Current practice challenges and opportunities
• Recommendations for national and local action
• Links to further information and resources.