This document comprises two separate reports on research undertaken in 2008/09 on the Pensions Education Fund (PEF). Part 1 is on the costs associated with the delivery of the main outputs associated with PEF, such as workplace seminars, by Risk Solutions, and Part 2 on the role and activities of pensions information intermediaries (or pensions ‘champions’) in the workplace, by IFF Ltd.
Systematic mapping is a transparent technique for describing research literature on a broad topic. It allows us to take stock of the research available in any given area of social care, so that we can decide how to develop it. A map provides both a searchable database for researchers and policy makers, and a stand-alone piece of work describing the literature on that topic.
Web resource for anyone with an interest in using digital media for research, consultation or participation activities with children and young people.
It contains information and advice about:
- the technical aspects of using digital media in research with children
- some of the methods that are available
- ethical issues and how to deal with them
- analysis and dissemination with digital media
- involving young people as co-producers.