Guide recommending methods to give people with learning disabilities and carers greater involvement in assessing service quality so that their input can be used to continually improve the quality of services provided.
The purpose of this consultation paper is to explore how the law relating to the physical punishment of children can be modernised, so that it better protects children from harm. The aim of the consultation is to address two specific issues. First, within the context of a modern family policy, in a responsible society, where should we draw the line as to what physical punishment of children is acceptable within the family setting? Second, how do we achieve that position in law?
Web resource for anyone with an interest in using digital media for research, consultation or participation activities with children and young people.
It contains information and advice about:
- the technical aspects of using digital media in research with children
- some of the methods that are available
- ethical issues and how to deal with them
- analysis and dissemination with digital media
- involving young people as co-producers.